Here is one of the many meals that are available for all Committed 2 Fitness Members. Add this to your food plan today!
Fish En Papilotte
Serves : 1
Total Preparation Time : 25 minutes.
Region : French
Gluten Free: Yes
Dairy Free: Yes
White Meat Only: Yes
No Seafood: No
- Place each serving of Fish onto the centre of a large square of alfoil/ baking paper.
- Finely slice the shallots and cover the fish with a thin layer. Halve the cherry tomatoes and place face down over shallots.
- Peel carrots and slice length ways and place along one side of the fish. Top and tail the green beans and place along the other side of the fish.
- In a separate container mix the lemon juice, tamari sauce, chilli (chopped), ginger and crushed garlic thoroughly and then pour this over fish fillets.
- Bake in a pre-warmed OVEN at 200C for approximately 20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and can be easily flaked.
125 g Snapper
0.5 tsp minced garlic
15 mls lemon juice
15 mls tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
25 g fine green beans
0.5 carrots, small
0.5 tsp bottled ginger, crushed
5 cherry tomatoes, small